Your notary public
A legal professional with a background in identity certification, conveyancing, arbitration and more, I'm a notary public, supporting clients throughout Wirral, Liverpool and beyond.
Professional, flexible and extremely well-regarded, I'm here to help you, your family and your business navigate the challenges of complex documentation.
Based in New Brighton on the Wirral Peninsula, I've spent the last 20 years working in legal services, preferring a professional yet friendly approach that's tailored to the unique requirements of each party.
What's more, thanks to oversight from the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury - the official regulator of notaries in England and Wales - you can be sure you'll be treated with integrity, independence and impartiality, receiving a prompt and proper standard of service at all times.
How can I help?
As a specialist lawyer, my principal responsibility is to attest the authenticity of legal documents for use overseas. Far from a cursory checking process, attesting requires me to carry out stringent and detailed investigations - more often than not in the client's presence - to assure myself of a document's authenticity and legal standing. Once confirmed, these documents will then be accepted by legal bodies and organisations in other countries, often without the need for additional checks, although sometimes legalisation is required.
Whilst by no means an exhaustive list, I can help both individuals and organisations, supporting them by...
- Confirming a person's identity and/or taking declarations prior to an overseas wedding
- Validating documentation allowing a child to travel with one parent
- Facilitating the completion of powers of attorney
- Dealing with documents relating to the purchase or sale of land and property abroad
- Confirming a person's identity or proof of life
- Oaths, affidavits and affirmations
- Proving a company's status, certificates of good standing and who the directors are
- Confirming the authenticity of education certificates
- ID1, ID2 or ID5 forms for HM Land Registry in the UK